a knee friendly Booty Activation Workout, that doesn’t involve any squats, lunges or jumps.
This way, we can also put a bigger focus on BOOTY isolation & train less of our thighs. / Anzeige
If you …
– only feel your thighs burning during squats
– have troubles with isolating your butt muscles
– have bad joints or
– suffer from knee pain
… this workout could work for you! ♥︎ let’s make those stubborn glutes burn & grow!
Adding a resistance band is definitely helpful to put more focus on the booty. I can especially recommend it, if you want to target the sides of your butt. In case you don’t have a booty band yet – don’t worry! You can still do this workout 🙂
It took me soooo long to make this workout a “killer” routine haha .. I always felt like the burn is not intense enough, so tried it over and over again, searching for better combinations and exercises. But now, we definitely have a killer routine which makes my butt cheeks shakeeee haha!!
It’s super important that you pay attention to those “rules”:
1) squeeze your butt for every repetition
2) move your leg with the “strength” of your glutes and think about your butt cheeks leading every movement
3) don’t release tension and relax at the lower point of the motion (e.g. the lower point of a glute bridge), but rather HOLD the tension during the entire movement and squeeze “even more” at the upper point of the motion.
If you need breaks – TAKE THEM! Don’t worry too much about that. You will improve over time 🙂 The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
You can always find all songs in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. OutCry – Tell me Why (feat. Natasha Grano) 0:00 – 2:39
2. Crazy Cousinz – Outline (feat. Julie Bergan) 2:40 – 6:02
3. Diplo & Sidepiece – On My Mind (Purple Disco Machine Remix) 6:03 – 8:51
4. Nikki Vianna – Mambo (Leandro Da Silva Remix) 8:52 – 12:14
➞ Food Account
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany